The Hughes Mortuary was established in 1937 by Merle and Catherine Hughes on Baker Street between Mt. Vernon Avenue and Church Street within walking distance of the downtown business district of Marion, Ohio. In 1964 our present facility was designed and constructed specifically for the special and dignified purpose it serves. In 1989 the funeral home was bought by Ken Allen and the name changed to Hughes-Allen Funeral Home, after 29 years Ken retired and the business was bought by Jeff Edwards.
Edwards is proud to bring aggressively affordable funeral options to the residence of Marion County.